We are so excited to announce this year’s ACFI Family Retreat!
This year we will be hosted at the beautiful Lutherhill Retreat & Camp, in La Grange, Texas, from Friday, 26th July through to Sunday, 28th July. Join in for a weekend of fellowship, rest, and renewal together. Spend quality time with our families as we come together for worship, fellowship, break-out groups, and family free time. We have an incredible weekend planned and much more.
The Retreat is a perfect opportunity to get away from life’s distractions and spend some quality time with God and the church family! Every year we have a great time together learning God’s Word and just hanging out with each other. You don’t want to miss it!!
This year’s theme is ‘Commission and Revival’. The speaker is excited to bring us a new series of exciting and inspirational retreat messages through the journey and lives of Philip, Peter, and Paul in the artificial ancient port city of Caesarea, land of the Bible (Acts 10).
- Praise & Worship location: http://lutherhill.org/facilities/carby-chapel/
- Stay: http://lutherhill.org/facilities/group-facilities/, http://lutherhill.org/facilities/additional-facilities/, http://lutherhill.org/facilities/overnight-accomodations/
- Activities: http://lutherhill.org/facilities/more-fun-places/
Pastor Dr. Sudarsana Rao Kandy, M.Sc., Ph.D.
- Founder Pastor : Carmel Prayer House, Nellore, A.P., India
- Founder Chairman : The Society of the Carmel Prayer House, Nellore, A.P., India
- General Secretary : The Welfare Society – Hebron, Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Founder : Bethesda Bible Literature Ministry, Nellore, A.P., India
- Founder : Bethesda Bile Bank (BBB), KPHB Colony, Nellore. A.P., India
- Family : Married to Hephzibah on Oct 11th, 1972. Blessed with 3 daughters, Sons-in-law and 7 grandchildren
- Former Chairman : Board of Studies – Zoology. S. V. University, Tirupati, A.P., India
- Ex-U. G. C. Convener : Syllabus Review Committee, A.P. Academic Universities.
Registration Fee (for 3 days)
- $80 per person (ages 13 & above)
- $20 per child (ages 4 to 12)
* Maximum of $175 per family
* No fee for children (below 3 years of age)
Daily Attendance w/o night stay
- $40 per person (ages 13 & above)
- $10 per child (ages 4 to 12 )
* No fee for children below 3 years of age
At the retreat, all the sleeping facilities are at the venue and consist of 2 houses for 22 people (these will be allocated to people with special needs!) and the rest are cabins and not motel style rooms.
If you require specific and motel style accommodations, below are a few options where you can “Book Your Own Hotel” at your expense.
ACFI offers a convenient way of payment using your credit card or check card.
You don’t need a PayPal account to make the donation but there is a small transaction fee (3%) charged to your account.
PayPal accepts Visa, Master, Discover and American Express cards.
When you make the payment, enter Retreat Registration fees in the purpose field.