Run the Race
5K / 10K Fun Family Walk/Run
A fundraiser event for our own Church Building
Run the Race 5K &10K is a Fun Family Walk/Run,
organized by Austin Christian Fellowship of India (ACFI).
The event is scheduled on 5th October, 2019, at 8 AM
at Brushy Creek Park, 3300 Brushy Creek Rd, Cedar Park, TX.
House of Honor
ACFI was established in 2001 and has grown continuously since then. With over 50 families worshiping every Sunday and an additional 40 families that are frequent visitors, the need for a church building is evident to us. While we have raised funds from within our congregation who have given generously, the need is greater for a down payment towards our church building.
ACFI is seeking your support and donations towards our church building fund.
Go up to the mountains and bring wood and build the temple, that I may take pleasure in it and be glorified,” says the LORD. - Haggai 1:8
- ACFI is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. All the donations are tax deductible.
- If you have any questions or problems during the transaction, please send an email to [email protected]
- For security, ACFI will never request you to make online donation by asking for your PayPal username or password by email.
More ways to support
There are more ways to support us. We have T-Shirts for sale and the proceeds go directly towards the church building fund.
The T-Shirts are themed with the logo of our fundraiser – “House of Honor”. Purchase one and we will ship it, at no extra cost.
If you are a Business Owner
We are seeking your help to sponsor this event as all proceeds from this event will go towards our church building fund. As a local Business owner of Austin, we look forward to growing our relationship with you and helping your business gain exposure not only within ACFI but also reaching out to several communities and neighborhoods in Austin.
The following are just some of the advantages of supporting ACFI:
- It is a tax-deduction for your business as ACFI is a non-profit organization.
- The exposure of your business has the potential to reach people all over Austin via our website, flyers, email, social media etc.
- You are supporting a local church in our community.
ACFI is seeking your support and help in our endeavors to make this event successful. Please consider becoming a sponsor.
The sponsorship levels are as follows: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
- Large logo, printed on the back of the T-shirt
- Your logo printed large on the banner to be used at the event
- Recognized as a “Platinum Sponsor” on our website
- Recognized as a “Platinum Sponsor” on ACFIs “Wall of Fame” located at the current church in the main lobby
- Medium logo, printed on the back of the T-shirt
- Your logo printed on banner to be used at the event
- Recognized as a “Gold Sponsor” on our website
- Recognized as a “Gold Sponsor” on ACFIs “Wall of Fame” located at the current church in the main lobby
- Logo printed medium size on banner to be used at the event
- Recognized as a “Silver Sponsor” on our website
- Recognized as a “Silver Sponsor” on ACFIs “Wall of Fame” located at the current church in the main lobby
- Recognized as a “Bronze Sponsor” on ACFIs “Wall of Fame” located at the current church in the main lobby
Thank you for considering to support ACFI in our mission. If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at [email protected].