ACFI family, we understand that COVID-19 has become a worldwide concern. We are actively monitoring the situation and taking necessary precautions.
First and foremost, we are praying for an end to the spread of this virus, protection over those unaffected and complete healing over those affected.
The health and safety of our congregation is our priority. Our desire and the precautions are to be proactive and not reactive.So, we WILL NOT meet for our regular worship service at the Pflugerville location on Sundays. We plan to conduct an Online Worship Service and we ask that you stay home and participate online from the comfort of your homes.
Option 1: If you want to join by calling a phone number, do the following:
Join by phone, dial +1 717-769-5402 and enter this PIN: 848 742 928#
To view more phone numbers, click this link: https://tel.meet/jnr-rzqb-ttg?hs=5
But, here is the exciting part for video participation using Google Meet app. so you can also see the slides displayed and watch the pastor preaching or leading other parts of the service.
Option 2: You can use a computer to join the service by video or audio using the link below, do the following:
- Bring up an Internet browser (Chrome or Firefox are the best options, other browsers may require extra plug-in install)
- Logon to your Google account (First preference acfi.cc account, second gmail account, or if you don’t have either, please proceed to the next step)
- Copy this link: https://meet.google.com/jnr-rzqb-ttg and paste in the URL window on top and click Enter.
- It should let you enter the meeting right away if you have Chrome or Firefox browser. You won’t see other participants yet.
- If not, you may be prompted to install Google Meet app plug-in before you proceed. At this point, it should let you in. You won’t see other participants yet.
- To join other participants in the Online Worship Service, click on the Join Now button.
- All acfi.cc accounts will be allowed into the meeting automatically.
- All other accounts will wait for admission into the meeting.
- Media team will be monitoring who is trying to enter and let you in. If you time out, please try again. We can host up to 100 simultaneous connections, so please use one connection per family so many can join.
- All participants will be muted.
- We will call the specific people who have assigned roles during the service so they can speak at that time.
Option 3: You can use a phone to join by video or audio using the link below, do the following:
- If you have an iPhone phone, please install Google Hangouts Meet app on iPhone.
- If you have an Android phone, please click on Google Hangouts Meet app. or install if not already on your phone.
- The rest of the instructions are similar to Steps 2-8 as stated in Option 2 above. The only modification would be the link https://meet.google.com/jnr-rzqb-ttg will need to placed in Meeting Code field.
We will ensure all of this goes smoothly. Your patience is highly appreciated.